Development Operation Engineer role is to be responsible for ensuring the readiness and stability of our systems.
- Create and maintain cloud-based solutions.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Work with stakeholders including Product, Data and Design teams to assist with technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Building and supporting large scale clusters in a production environment and achieving fault tolerance among them.
- Strong experience in running cloud services and managing container-based workloads using Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Some Experience using and maintaining production environments for various cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.
- An understanding of modern DevOps - Automation, configuration management, immutability, observability, Site Reliability.
- Deep understanding of Cloud Computing and micro-services paradigms
- Strong system administration background for Linux based systems
- Operational expertise around deploying and managing one or more components like Flink, Load Balancers, MySQL, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Graphana etc.
- Experience with source control tools like GitHub and any Continuous Integration Tools.
- Hands-on DevOps capabilities. Hands-on experience with containers (Docker), Linux (Bash/CLI), CI/CD, log management, message queues.